Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. For additional questions please call us at 866-348-9780 or email email@example.com.
- What does Physicians' Alliance of America do?
- Are there any costs associated with being a Physicians’ Alliance of America member?
- Does Physicians' Alliance of America make any clinical recommendations as to which vaccines my practice should use?
- What kind of paperwork is there?
- Do members have to participate in all of the programs offered by Physicians' Alliance of America?
- Do we purchase directly from Physicians' Alliance of America?
- How does my practice access the vaccines discount pricing PAA offers with GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi Pasteur and PaxVax?
- How much can we save by joining Physicians' Alliance of America?
- How does Physicians' Alliance of America get its members such low prices?
- Do PAA members have access to preferred pricing on flu vaccines?
- How does the PAA Vaccine Rebate Program work?